Summer in Champéry is as fun as the winter. Summer temperatures are usually in the mid 20s, frequently much higher.
Our proximity to the Palladium sports complex means you are literally a few steps away from a beautiful outdoor swimming pool, an ice-rink for skating or ice-hockey, a climbing wall, an indoor pool and a fitness centre.
Mountain bikes are a big deal during the summer months, and you can easily get as far into France using lifts and pedal power as you can when ski-ing. The World MTB Championship course provides the best riders with a supreme test of their skills.
Other summer activities (some are also available in winter) include:
* climbing through the trees and zip down zip wires at Accro Branches
* paragliding with Vincent Marclay – an experience not to be missed
* relaxing in the thermal baths at Val D’Illiez
* riding horses
* enjoying a traditional Raclette evening in Les Rives
* shopping in Monthey
* taking tea and cake in the Salon de Thé
* rock climbing
* tackling the Via Ferrata: